Major Tourism Partners
The Oklahoma Travel Industry Association invites you to actively contribute in building a progressive and prosperous future for tourism in Oklahoma. Your support of the tourism industry, through OTIA membership, provides benefits and training for tourism-related businesses and citizens throughout Oklahoma. It also helps us monitor and protect tourism industry interests at the state capitol and nationally through our affiliation with the U.S. Travel Association.
For organizations who want advanced recognition, the opportunity to partner with OTIA at events throughout the year, and additional marketing opportunities, Major Tourism Partner Membership
may be for you.
A Major Tourism Partner Membership is $2,500, and includes:
- One year Oklahoma Travel Industry Association, Oklahoma Restaurant Association, and Oklahoma Hotel & Lodging Association memberships
- Recognition as Major Partnering Sponsor of Oklahoma Conference on Tourism & RedBud Awards, which includes
- exhibit space ($750 value)
- 2 registrations (value $295 ea.)
- additional registrations discounted to $195 each (reflects 35% discount)
- full page ad in program
- recognition onsite and in advance and post conference promotion, newsletters, announcements, and complimentary post-conference attendee list
- Lt. Governor Travel & Tourism Summit programs sponsorship including 2 complimentary registrations, with logo and name featured as a “Major Tourism Contributor”
- Listed as industry partner on OTIA website year-round with direct link to your website
- Recognition in OTIA’s quarterly newsletters
- One complimentary registration for "A Tasteful Affair" Legislative Reception, held annually during the first week of the legislative session